Emerald RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Multiplenames

Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application Empty Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 pm
RP Name: Bazza Thompas
Steam Name: multiplenames
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:79786274
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
How many hours on the server(Atleast 2 days): NEED TO ADD A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever been staff in Gmod before: yes, while it was a while ago, i have been superadmin once, admin 2 times and moderator once.
How well do you know ulx/fadmin: very well, i have binded m to !menu so if i ever need to ban someone or do another command, i can easily press m or do !ban (name) (time)
Have you been banned on our server: No
If yes why: No
How many hours can you be on a week: around 2 hours on weekdays and from 2-5 hours on weekends
Why do you want to be Mod: becuase i see something good in this server and like many servers i do not want this to be ruined by mingers, rdmers, propushers E.T.C
What can you bring to the community: i am a generally social and funny person and i can bring happiness to the community
Extra Comments/Info: even though i am just 14, i am quite mature and i do not abuse my power, swear at players or be unfair to people and if i take a case for example rdm, i will hear both sides before any punishment occurs & even though i have been admin a few times, i have never once abused my power in any way
Multiplenames

Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application Empty Re: Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:59 pm
oh my god im sorry, i just realised in the "how many hours do you have on our server section" i posted need to add a time!!! as i made this offline haha but i currently have 3 hours on the server (also i know it sais 2 days minimum but i wanted to just apply and if the issue is time, i will be happy to spend more hours on the server before becoming T-Mod, thanks.
EmeraldRP Admin
Owner
Owner
https://emeraldrp.forumotion.com

Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application Empty Re: Multiplenames (bazza Thompas) Mod Application

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 am
Denied - Need to reach the time needed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum