Emerald RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheHomieGracious

TheHomieGracious Ban Appeal Empty TheHomieGracious Ban Appeal

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm
I was raiding PD, 'Jimbo Cheese' then comes in, I shoot him due to me raiding PD still, he then comes BACK and starting shooting me multiple times, then killing me after 30 seconds. (NLR, RDM) I called an admin just so he can know and maybe warn him. It all goes well, I tell my side of the story, he tells his. However, the Admin (Alluhak Snackbar) goes still for about 2 - 4 minutes.

Then out of Nowhere at all, I get banned for 3 years. For RDM, NLR, Mass Minge, Fading Door Abuse, FailRP x3, and Attempting to Lie.
I have done those things in the past, but not in the session. I did not even have a fucking base at the time so I have no idea where he got Fading door abuse from. I have no idea how I was minging, maybe saying "so what are you going to do about this person admin?" That's all I could think of, He came into the PD while I was raiding, I had the right to kill him, so its not RDM, after he NLRED/RDMED me I called for an admin straight away, so I have no memory of going back into the PD so I most likely did not NLR. When the fuck in that story did I FAILRP? or even 3 fucking times? that's just fucking stupid. And I have no fucking memory of fucking lying to an admin on that session. Can someone please speak to Alluhak Snackbar and see what happened there?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938509242
TheHomieGracious

TheHomieGracious Ban Appeal Empty Re: TheHomieGracious Ban Appeal

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 pm
It also says [ALL EVIDENCE THANKS TO JIMBO] if you're reading this, can I please fucking see that evidence?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum